Construction Permit Fillable Form -Please send Plans electronically if possible and submit your NH DES Shoreline Permit and application if applicable.

Please fill out every section COMPLETELY.  A construction permit must be obtained from the Building Inspector for all construction.  A permit is also required for any construction or reconstruction of a septic system.  A permit may be granted if the proposed construction is in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.  The permit shall remain in effect for one year, after which time the permit will expire unless reapplication is made within 30 days of the expiration date.  The construction permit shall be posted in a prominent outside location at the site during construction.  (See Town of Center Harbor Ordinances, regulations & Bylaws Section 5:1 “Construction Permits”)